Saturday, January 5, 2013

there

I'm here! I made it to the Bay Area. I have only been here for a day and a half, but already everything feels so right. Also, the view from my brother's apartment is so lovely that sometimes I forget where I am. It looks like some sort of rustic villa.

photo (6) photo (10)

So far, I have also been really productive!

1.I went to the Farmer's Market.
2.I made breakfast with fresh organic eggs from the Farmer's Market.
3.I finished reading "I Was Told There'd Be Cake" by Sloane Crosley.
4.I went for a 3 mile jog.
5.I took a shower (I view showers as productive because when I was working in the
    lab I only had time to shower once or twice a week. Charming, huh?)
6.I read some more.
7.I practiced French on DuoLingo.

When I was home, my mother kindly purchased me some new running shoes, and they are amazing! I feel like I have such a spring in my step. Makes jogging much more fun then my old Reebok shoes from when I played competitive volleyball for a year in 6th grade did.

photo (5)

Some wonderful things I saw on my jog...

photo (4) photo (9)

No comments:

Post a Comment