Tuesday, February 19, 2013

a life full of little stories

(1) IMG_0472

IMG_0466

IMG_0467

IMG_0474

IMG_0481

IMG_0484

IMG_0488

IMG_0495 (500)

IMG_0496

Bean-to-Bar artisanal chocolate factory by the Bay // Samples of dark chocolate from white bowls // Appreciating the inherent flavors of cacao // Choosing treats from the shelves of chocolate // Scream Sorbet, pistachio // Mountain View Cemetery, first experience with Palm trees in graveyards // Our darling Arthur, who has no head // Neglected graves crumble // I spy the distant city

Good weekend, full weekend

6 comments:

  1. I love TCHO! I'll have to check out the actual factory. Looks like you had a wonderful bay area weekend. Came across your blog from BBN, delighted to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Tcho is amazing! One of my friends from college is currently working there, so I am surrounded by Tcho chocolate all the time. It is awesome.

      Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Serena!

      Delete
  2. Goddammit....sun...and ice cream......I am so tired of being in this snowy wasteland. Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, I would just say screw it and eat ice cream in the cold! Once when I was in Boston I went to an ice cream shop in the dead of winter to satisfy my craving, but it turned out they were closing so I bought my ice cream and had to eat it outside. It was totally worth it though. I freakin' love ice cream.

      Glad you liked the photos :)

      Delete
  3. Interesting pics. I'm very jealous of your sunny weather. Good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we are really lucky here in the Bay Area, the weather is almost always perfect. Good weather also means that the people are usually pretty happy. This place is pretty magical.

      Delete