Thursday, February 21, 2013

toast

photo (50)

I am a pretty indecisive person. My indecision runs so deep that it even affects the smallest things in my life, such as what topping to put on my toast. Do I want something savory or something sweet? Do I want a comforting and classical topping or do I want to indulge in something more decadent? Do I want a combination topping like peanut butter and jelly or do I want to keep it simple and stick with just peanut butter? So with all these possibilities what's the solution? Compromise. I present my breakfast: 1/2 cinnamon sugar toast, 1/4 peanut butter and jelly toast, and 1/4 olive oil, salt, and pepper toast. Now I have to decide which order to eat these pieces in...

Stay tuned for a post about yesterday's fun and fulfilling adventures in the city!

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm. This looks delicious and now I want toast. :P

    I would eat the olive oil piece first (entree), followed by the peanut butter and jelly (main course; we call it jam here), and then the cinnamon sugar for dessert. Everyone knows the biggest meal is supposed to be dessert anyway which is why that piece is bigger. ;)
    ♥ Bec

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually ate them in the opposite order! Dessert first, followed by peanut butter and jelly main course, and then the olive oil piece last. I ate them in this order because 1) life is too short to not eat dessert first and 2) if I end with a sweet flavor in my mouth than I just start craving more sweets :)

      Delete
  2. I am horrible about deciding what to put on my toast also :) I love cinnamon sugar toast though, yum! I saw your post on blogaholic and following you on GFC now. I look forward to your future posts :) You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I am off to go look at yours now :)

      Delete
  3. Good morning. I now am craving a piece of cinnamon toast. I also saw your post on blogaholic so i thought i would jump over here and check out your blog. I'm following you via GFC.
    Holli. You can find me at www.hollishootsandhollers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Holli!

      Cinnamon toast is pretty amazing. I mean, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and carbs? What's not to love!

      Glad you stopped by! Off to stop by your blog now!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, this toast is my life. I can never commit to anything, even something as simple as spread for my toast. I almost always split two pieces up so I can have half each of peanut butter, jelly, honey, and butter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear I am not the only person who splits my toast :) It really is the best way to eat toast! You can always get what you want!

      Delete