Tuesday, December 18, 2012

a change of habit

So I have been home for over 1 month now. I have been embarrassingly unproductive, though granted part of that is due to the current holiday situation and there being a job drought.

Things I have been doing include reading, taking walks with my dog, jogging, spending time with my parents and my friends, and re-watching Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. I have also made three separate batches of good-for-you pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and L.A. and I made ravioli from scratch. It was insanely delicious. We are masters in the kitchen.

Three more weeks until I move out to California. I must be more productive and spend my time more wisely!

THINGS I WANT TO DO
1.  Finsih reading the women in science books I checked out from the library and start writing a paper.
2.  Attempt to reach out to more scientists on the West Coast.
3.  Read more ferociously.
4.  Start using DuoLinguo again to learn French.
5.  Keep up with the jogging.
6.  Write!
7.  Play more ukelele.
8.  Be more social.
9.  Find a craft project.
10. KICK THIS RIDICULOUS INSOMNIA. GET BACK INTO A NORMAL SLEEPING PATTERN.

No comments:

Post a Comment